As one of Canada's Top Technology Workplaces, Certified Great Place to Work, and one of Canada's Best Workplaces for Inclusion, Hothead Games is seeking a Senior User Acquisition Manager to join our growing marketing team. With over 300 million downloads, our user acquisition efforts have attracted audiences from all over the world!
We are looking for a dedicated, self-starting and energetic person who has a passion for mobile games and thrives working in a creative and fun environment. You will be an integral part of a world-class marketing team that leverages the mobile advertising ecosystem and platforms like Facebook, Instagram and YouTube. With the ever-changing industry, you will blaze a new trail for performance marketing and help deliver tens of millions of users to play our world-class games.
What you’ll do:
- Reporting to the Director of Marketing, you will set monthly budgets, manage user acquisition goals, and provide performance reports.
- Develop and manage a team of Performance Advertising Specialists.
- Manage & implement User Acquisition campaigns and strategy for a portfolio of games across multiple channels, including banner,display, video, playable and social media.
- Develop and implement user acquisition strategies to grow existing games and launch new ones, working closely with mobile advertising partners such as Facebook, Instagram, AdWords, Unity, SnapChat and TikTok.
- Be a mobile advertising guru. You will need to understand all there is to know about advertising mobile games, working with product, UX, LiveOps and agency teams to manage UA campaigns.
- Take the initiative in managing the day-to-day UA activities with advertising partners, from campaign set up, negotiation and reporting. You will be responsible for campaign execution, optimization and ROI.
- Work with 3rd party ad-tracking providers to initiate measurement and analysis of all mobile user acquisition and subsequent advertising KPIs.
- Analyze campaign and creative data to optimize campaign performance for optimal return on investment.
- Brainstorm new creative strategies and recommend A/B tests based on creative performance data.
- Continually test new traffic sources as well as creative strategies; developing campaign testing programs to maximize acquisition efforts.
- Conduct your own research into the mobile gaming ecosystem and industry
- Collaborate with creative production, game teams, back-end engineers and data analysts to drive UA activities.
What You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Economics, or Business is preferred
- 3-5 years User Acquisition experience.
- Mobile game marketing experience is preferred but not essential.
- Online or mobile media buying experience or knowledge.
- Experience buying media directly.
- Familiarity with iOS and Android games marketplaces and analytics best practices.
- Experience with simple data analysis and manipulation including SQL, Tableau and Excel.
- Familiarity and ability to interpret statistics.
- Passionate about Mobile Gaming!
This is a full-time permanent position offering a hybrid working approach with the option to work from home and our downtown Vancouver office located at 1555 West Pender Street in beautiful Coal Harbour. At Hothead Games, we strive to maintain a healthy workplace, and during the Covid-19 pandemic, the successful candidate will be expected to work from home and in the office. Our Compensation includes a competitive salary, vacation time, and extended health coverage. Cool perks include snacks and beverages, RRSP matching, weekly lunch & learns, beer Fridays, a dedicated charity and social committee, and most of all—amazing people to work with!
WHY BEING INCLUSIVE IS IMPORTANT TO US?
At Hothead Games, we are an Equal Opportunity employer and we value the diversity of the people we hire and serve. We strive to build and grow our team that fosters variety in backgrounds, perspectives, experiences and skills. We embrace inclusiveness in our workplace, so we can utilize each person’s talents and strengths to make great games.
If you're seeking an awesome new challenge in a fun and engaging studio, we invite you to apply and talk about the possibilities of beginning a rewarding new chapter of your career.
A Note of Caution: Hothead Games does not use Gmail or any other free email service. Hothead Games does not use Telegram or any other instant messaging service to recruit.
Be safe: If you are unsure that a recruiter is authentic, please contact email@example.com.