As one of Canada's 50 Best Workplaces, Best Workplaces for Inclusion, Best Technology Workplaces, and Best Workplaces for Women, Hothead Games is seeking an ambitious and experienced Data Analyst to work closely with the marketing team and other stakeholders at Hothead to help them make data-informed strategic decisions.
We’ve run a successful game studio for over 10 years.
As one of Canada’s biggest indie mobile games studios, Hothead Games is recognized as one of BC’s Best Workplaces and one of Canada’s Top Technology Workplaces. We create our own concepts, we develop the games from scratch, and then we publish them. Our success comes from hiring the smartest and talented people so that they can do their magic!
Our goal is to continue to keep winning over loyal fans while building more platform-pushing technology and delivering on big entertainment for little screens everywhere! We rely heavily on data and analytics to help guide our work, making certain we are doing the best for our players and studio. We move fast, we do amazing work and we have a lot of fun working together.
Join us on our adventure to make the world’s most amazing mobile games!
• We care about Mental Health! We offer a robust mental health program and we have 9 certified Mental Health First Aid Attendants on-site
• Full MSP & Extended Health coverage
• Dog-friendly office
• Free in-house gym, fitness/yoga/self-defence classes, hockey league, and Canucks/Whitecaps tickets
• On-site Chiropractor, Physio and RMT
• Weekly lunch & learns, free snacks, fruit, coffee, teas, and Beer & Wine Friday‘s
• Rooftop bbq’s and regular staff and family events
• Subsidized parking, secure bicycle storage
• Office is located right along the seawall for walking/running
• Professional development support to help develop your skills
• Profit-sharing program & RRSP matching
• Mentorship and “Say Hello” programs
• Dedicated charity and social committees