As one of Canada's Top Technology Workplaces, Hothead is currently on the hunt for a Game Analyst to join our Analytics team.
As a Game Analyst your responsibility is to find actionable insights from data to help guide the development of free to play mobile games. By performing quantitative analysis of player behavior, you will identify problems and propose solutions to improve key performance indicators of the game such as retention, conversion, and monetization.
We’ve run a successful game studio for over 10 years.
Hothead Games is an independent mobile games studio that creates concepts, develops the games and publishes them. Our success comes from hiring the smartest and talented people so that they can do their magic! Our goal is to continue to keep winning over loyal fans while building more platform-pushing technology and delivering on big entertainment for little screens everywhere! We rely heavily on data and analytics to help guide our work, making certain we are doing the best for our players and studio. We move fast, we do amazing work and we do have a lot of fun doing it. Join us on our adventure to make the world’s best mobile games!
• We care about Mental Health! We offer a robust mental health program and we have 9 certified Mental Health First Aid Attendants on-site
• Full MSP & Extended Health coverage
• Dog-friendly office
• Free in-house gym, fitness/yoga/self-defence classes, hockey league, and Canucks/Whitecaps tickets
• On-site Chiropractor, Physio and RMT
• Weekly lunch & learns, free snacks, fruit, coffee, teas, and Beer & Wine Friday‘s
• Rooftop bbq’s and regular staff and family events
• Subsidized parking, secure bicycle storage
• Office is located right along the seawall for walking/running
• Professional development support to help develop your skills
• Profit-sharing program & RRSP matching
• Mentorship and “Say Hello” programs
• Dedicated charity and social committees